1.5 pounds chicken breasts
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup cream sherry
4 tsp. sugar
2 chopped fresh garlic cloves
2 (3.5 ounces each) Just Peaches Plum Organics pouches
1. Combine soy sauce, sherry, and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat until sugar has dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and stir in garlic and Just Peaches pouches.
3. Divide sauce in two. Place chicken in an airtight container and pour half the sauce over chicken. Place remaining sauce in separate airtight container.
4. Allow chicken to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 325*. Place chicken in baking dish and discard marinade. Pour fresh reserved sauce over chicken.
6. Bake uncovered for one hour.
Plum Organics is generously giving away a prize pack to one reader. This prize pack is so cool that I had to hide it in a closet, for fear my boys would get a hold of it! Stuffed with an assortment of baby food, toddler food, snacks, buttons, stickers and even coupons, this would be a great one to win! This is a Rafflecopter giveaway, so just click on the "Read More" under my signature to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway