When Pierce was 3, I did this interview with him where I asked him questions about myself, and he told me what he thought. It occurred to me that this might be a fun thing to revisit, and I could share it with my blog readers to let you all get to know me a little better....through the eyes of a six year old.
1. What is something your mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes your mom happy? "giving me hugs and kisses"
3. What makes your mom sad? "If someone is mean to her"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "telling me jokes - like why can't you hear the pterodactyl going to the bathroom? Because the P is silent"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "She slept a lot"
6. How old is your mom? "37"
7. How tall is your mom? "5 feet"
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "run"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "drop Cort and Reid off at preschool and go run"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "a meteorologist"
11. What's your mom really good at? "chess"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "building Legos"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "help her client"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "macaroni and cheese"
15. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? "teacher Susie in Sid the Science Kid"
16. What do you and your mom do together? "go shopping"
17. How are you and your mom the same? "we are both a person"
18. How are you and your mom different? "I'm a boy, she's a girl"
19. How do you know your mom loves you? "because she's always respectful to me whether I'm bad or good, and she loves me no matter what"
20. What's your mom's favorite place to go? "JoAnn Fabric".
A few of his answers are a little far off (a meteorologist? really?). It was fun to hear his perspective though. If you've got a little one in your house - try asking them these questions. You just might be surprised what they have to say.