1. Every once in a while, we find some relic of days gone by on our place. Paul found this one hiking on a steep section of our land. Feel free to toss out ideas about it's original use. It is all metal, and about 7 inches long, maybe 3 inches wide at the largest part.
2. I told the boys about a historical fiction book I was reading about yellow fever. I forgot about it. A few weeks later they were doing worksheets I'd left for them while my mom watched them so I could work (Spring Break). One of the worksheets the twins did asked them to write about something that made them mad. Reid wrote that yellow fever made him mad, which no doubt surprised my mom.
3. I think I got our rabbits to breed. Rabbit gestation is 31 days. Rabbits don't waste any time.
4. It's much more difficult for me to sleep in the spring and summer. Does anyone else notice this? Does more light = less sleep?
5. I recently had a negative experience with a company, when they shipped something that wasn't adequately described online and as a result I could not use it. They wouldn't pay return shipping, even though the error was a result of their poor description. I'd been buying from the company since 2007. I am not the sort to rat out a company online, but I can say I will never make a purchase from them again. And I'm now out $14 in shipping fees.
Readers, you had any irritating company experiences lately?
Linked today with Willy Nilly Friday.