Every year Christine over at The Happily Ever After does a fun link up of questions you answer using books you read in the past year. I read 82 books in 2011, and was excited to answer this year's questions.
1. Describe yourself: Bold Spirit
2. How do you feel? Borderline. Okay, not really, but I couldn't resist this one ;-)
3. Describe where you currently live. Fun Home
4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? The Forgotten Garden
5. Your favorite form of transportation? Night Road
6. Your best friend is: Distant Shores
7. You and your friends are: The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
8. What's the weather like? The Winter of Our Disconnect
9. What is life to you? A New Earth
10. Favorite time of day? The Ten Year Nap
11. Your Fear? The Sanctuary of Outcasts
12. What is the best advice you have to give? Go Green, Live Rich
13. Thought for the day? Walking in Circles Before Lying Down
14. How I would like to die: Salvation City
15. My soul's present condition: Run to Overcome
If you're interested in my answers to questions last year, you can find them here.
Don't forget to check out my giveaway for $30 to Fashion to Figure here!