1. I know I'm not supposed to have favorites. But out of my 4 cats, this one continues to extensively charm me with his personality. One of the particularly funny things he does is randomly attack Paul in the evenings. Maybe he wants me all to himself.
2. In June it will be a year since I've bought a loaf of bread. I have been making our bread in the bread machine. It's quick - it takes me 3 minutes to load it up and turn it on. A few hours later we have our preservative-free bread.
3. I have also done rolls and hamburger buns in the bread machine, but on the dough cycle, so it's slightly more time consuming.
4. I don't think I could do a low-carb diet. Oddly, high protein snacks make me very queasy. I can't tolerate things like nuts for snacks. But I can eat peanut butter. Strange. It's a good thing I exercise a lot, huh?
5. I usually try to schedule my blog posts a week in advance. So by the time you read this, at least a week has passed since I wrote it. If I'm not scheduled out at least a full week, I feel like I'm behind. How far ahead do you like to write out your posts?
This post linked with Random Friday and Nancy at A Rural Journal.