1. There was a pet possum at the Earth Day festival the other weekend. Pierce and I got to pet it. It was so calm, considering all the stuff going on.
2. I have been trying to find a pair of those ballet flats everyone wears that are comfortable. But they kill my feet. Do they just need extensive breaking in? I've tried several different types. Maybe I'm just better suited to flip flops.
3. Speaking of flip flops, my mom bought me a pair of Fit Flops when I was pregnant with the twins. I wore them constantly, year round. Most comfortable shoes ever - I'd walk miles in them. Sadly, last month they broke. I'm so bummed - and I heard they don't make them anymore!
4. Last week I picked off my first deer tick of the season. I think we need to order more guineas!
5. I need to update my blog header (which is almost a year and a half old) and I'm thinking the above picture is a definite contender for the new header. Readers, how often do you update your headers?
Linked with Random Friday at A Rural Journal.