1. Another photographic find from my grandmother's photos. A tiny child perched on the back of this gentle-hearted horse. Surely he must've been a well-trusted animal for the parent to allow this boy on his back.
2. Are there Blogger issues in paradise? I've noticed recently some blogging friends have refollowed me. Which made me curious as to whether my blog was no longer showing up in the feeds. And then I wondered if some of the blogs I follow are no longer showing up in my feed. Anyone know what's going on?
3. A passing phrase that'll make a mom stop in her tracks: "I'm thinking of making a chemical reaction..." Wait. What? Pierce, get back here!
4. Someone asked if my treadmill has been fixed. Yes, happily, Paul was able to install the replacement parts, and I'm back in action.
5. I have been thinking about reorganizing my pantry for months now. It needs it desperately. One of these days, maybe I'll actually get it done. Just not today.
Linked with Nancy's Random Friday.