1. I have a little area on the side of the house that I have planted with more things than I can remember. Most of them don't take. But this year I read some articles about shade gardens, so I tried to make smarter choices as far as plants go. This picture is just a small corner of the area. You can see tulips (from years previous), plus a new plant (I forget what it is, ha!) and an azalea in the back corner. Hopefully some of the new plants I put in will thrive - I planted about 15 new things!
2. Pierce has been emailing my youngest brother lately....in binary code. This is how he spent part of his Spring Break.
3. On April Fool's Day I bought fake poop. It was placed on the couch. At early o'clock the twins came running in my bedroom saying, "Mom! Dad! Something has happened! But WE didn't do it! There is POOP! On the couch!!" The fake poop has made many interesting reappearances since then. It was a dollar well spent.
4. Baxter (our tuxedo cat we adopted through a rescue program 2 1/2 years ago) recently had to have a dentistry done. I had noticed inflammation around one of his incisors. Sadly, he came back with SEVEN less teeth. He looks pretty goofy - he only has one incisor left. Poor kitty. I am not sure why his teeth were in such bad shape. I only feed dry food, but it's hard to tell what he was eating in the 5 years prior to us adopting him.
5. I'm sad over the glitch where people on gmail no longer get my blog comments because they are not being emailed due to my aol email address. It's pretty crappy they are doing that. Shame on gmail. I refuse to switch emails over this, but I do miss the commentary from some of my bloggy friends. I still leave the comments - but I guess they don't know it because I never hear from them anymore :-(
Linked up with Nancy and Tanya.