Here is a picture of Pierce with our foster dog, Ramona. She and her puppies are doing very well, and will be available for adoption in about two weeks. The boys have been a huge help in their care and socialization.
It's Random Friday, so I am listing 5 podcasts that I have enjoyed listening to when I run:
1. Serial Podcast. You have to start at the first episode, because each episode builds on the last. This is a fantastic and true murder story. It is story telling at it's best. I can't wait until the second Serial comes out.
2. The Brain Podcast. It is kind of technical (neuroscience), but very interesting, and I have been listening to these for years.
3. The Jillian Michaels Show. I liked her show better when Janice was on it, but they had some sort of falling out in February. The replacement hosts aren't as funny. But the show still makes me laugh, and has good tidbits about exercise and fitness.
4. Defected in the House. European dance music. If you went to a club in Ibiza at 2 am, this is what you might hear.
5. Survivalist Prepper Podcast - Where Preparing is Surviving. What can I say? There's great information here for being self-sufficient, even if you aren't a prepper. It's not all doomsday or anything like that - but it has a lot of tips on a variety of subjects.
Linked today with Random Friday and Willy Nilly Friday.
Readers, got any podcasts to recommend to me?