1. My boys love the movie Big Hero 6. LOVE. I confess it's pretty cute. They quote it all day long.
2. I currently have an obsession with horseradish. I really hated it when I was younger. Now I'm putting it on every sandwich. Guess my taste buds have changed.
3. Reid wants to try eating snake (he is specifically interested in boa constrictor) and alligator. We actually found a Cajun restaurant here that offers alligator. But I don't think there's any snake to be found in town. Too bad we're not in Texas - I could totally hook him up with some rattlesnake (which, when I tried it, tasted a lot like scallops).
4. The other night I got into bed and things felt very....sandy. Turns out one of the boys had gotten into my bed for some reason after playing in the sandbox. Not a pleasant feeling. I had to change the sheets.
5. Pierce has started collecting watches. One day he tried to wear 8 watches to school. He looked like one of those guys that stands on the street corner selling watches. We've limited him to only wearing 2 to school from here on out.
Linking with Tanya and Nancy today.