1. My most beautiful moment (blogging): This is tough! I'm going to pick the post where I wrote about My Struggle to Breastfeed the Twins because it was the first time I opened up about a difficult time in my life on my blog in hopes that it might help others in some way. And also because it had a happy ending.
2. A post that didn't get the attention I thought it deserved: The Twins' Birth Story. I gave birth to them naturally and without drugs. I know when I was pregnant with the twins I surfed the web a lot looking for success stories of mothers who had been able to birth twins naturally, and I didn't find much out there. I blogged this post early on in my blog adventures, though, during a time my blog was still fairly new, so I think that's partly why it didn't get many hits.
3. My most popular post: That would have to be How the Stomach Looks after Twins. This post still gets a lot of hits. I
4. My most controversial blog: I don't think I've had one. I try to keep it pretty clean and simple, and not to offend people. I will say that every time I write a piece of fiction, I lose a follower (once I lost two). Sometimes the fiction I write borders on edgy, so I guess that's why. Either that, or my stories just REALLY STINK. Hmmmm.
5. My most helpful post: Judging from things people google that brings them to my blog, it would either have to be How to Make a Duck Tape Change Purse, Virtual Active DVD Runs for your Treadmill, or Nothing Rosie about Roseola (people come to see pictures of the rash).
6. A post whose success surprised me: Chicken Dust. I got some really nice comments on this post, but when I wrote it I was just writing out my thoughts, and didn't realize people would enjoy it so much.
7. The post I'm most proud of: Dinosaur Day. This was my very first blog post, so it started the whole thing. And I think it captures from the beginning the type of parent I try to be - I'm not always there every day, but I try.
Now I'm supposed to tag 5 blog friends to participate as well, if they so choose. I've deliberately chosen a few folks that I know have been very consistently blogging for a long time, so that they too can dredge up some old posts if they'd like. Sorry I couldn't choose everyone!
Nancy from A Rural Journal
Mary from The Englar Fam
Angela from WV Treasures
Jeremi at Ella and Zoe
Valerie at For the Love of Pete