Yes, it's my Blogiversary today. Hard to believe I'm four years into it. You, my readers, sure know how to keep a blogger going. Over 30,000 comments. Around 750,000 page views. Thank you.
How about a few blogging tips? Nothing complicated. Just a few things that I've found helpful.
1. If you want to increase traffic to your blog, join Pinterest. I resisted for a very long time. But it turns out to be a great way to bring people to your blog when you post recipes or crafts. I wish I'd joined sooner. And no, I don't spend a lot of time over there!
2. If you want to increase your followers, do giveaways, and have an entry just for your blog followers.
3. For a laugh, go check your stats sometimes. One of today's google hits that brought a reader to my site? "LOVE MY CHICKEN LEGS".
4. After four years, I still feel like I have so much to learn. I would love to increase my Facebook following. If any of you have tips for doing this, let me know.
5. The most rewarding part of blogging is helping others. I love the community of support and kindness between bloggers, and it's what keeps me going through the months. Thank you, readers!